Choose Multiresolution Analysis Software for demanding and high-performance image and data analysis applications in Science, Medicine, Media and Life Sciences.
What MR multiresolution analysis software offers
- Scale and Resolution
- Image and Data Analysis
- Extensive Signal and Noise Modeling
- Innovation and Performance
- Financial Modelling, Nowcasting, Prediction
- Wavelet and multiresolution transforms, ridgelet and curvelet transforms
- For the following books see
- Image Processing and Data Analysis: The Multiscale Approach,
JL Starck, F Murtagh and A Bijaoui,
Cambridge University Press, 1998.
- Astronomical Image and Data Analysis,
JL Starck and F Murtagh,
Springer, 2002. 2nd Edition, 2006.
- Sparse Image and Signal Processing:
Wavelets, Curvelets, Morphological Diversity,
JL Starck, F Murtagh and J Fadili,
Cambridge University Press, 2010.
Matlab, IDL software, and
data sets accompanying this book.